Someone will go through my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASkylitDrive

When I'm gone, and they will see this.
Its a better method that writing on paper...then the people on here wont know what happened.

<Mod Edit: IrishDoll, suicide note>

Last edited by a moderator:

ASkylitDrive

I'm doing this because I'm giving up. My whole life was a failure. I did nothing right.
I'm scared to walk in the halls. Scared of a man touching me. I can't socialize...I can't be a normal girl
My mom hit me yesterday...it hurt so bad. She jsut kept coming back and slapping me, punching me, kicking me. I didn't even know why.
And I'm so weak that I just took it. I didn't even cry until she left.

my spirit is already dead...and hopefully when I follow I can get it back in the afterlife.

Right now you need to listen to me.

YOU are ACUTELY suicidal.

YOU are NOT thinking clearly, and NOT okay.

RIGHT NOW you NEED to get yourself SERIOUS help.

Get whatever method you have FAR away, and call for EMERGENCY services.

They will NOT blow you off, think you're stupid, or whatever.

You CANNOT yet say you are done with because you are 16 and you HAVEN'T gotten TRUE help yet.

If you call 911 and GET TO THE HOSPITAL they can get you help get started on it something, anything is better than what you are doing.

I apologize for caps but this is a situation where I can't beat around the bush because I take you seriously and this sounds serious to me.

I am not just IMPLORING you right now, I am also TELLING you as a friend that your thoughts are NOT okay!!!

Bad frame of mind!

You're UPSET. Upset people make MISTAKES. BAD mistakes.

I don't know how to get any more clear...

911!!!! NOW!!!!

SaidDave

Banned Member
No I am not but you do have some control over your future. It's hard but the payoff can be great. And the people who tell you that you're going to end up a certain way aren't psychic either.

morning rush

hi, like I said on your visitor message I think the best thing would be to call an amulance and go to the hospital, also tell them about the abuse, if you have bruises show them to the authorities so they can help...maybe they will find you a safe home...

loving your parents is great, but if they are abusing you, you have a right to protect yourself...and I bet you, you'll feel an awful lot better afterwards...

here if you need to talk

Bambi

Right now you need to listen to me.

YOU are ACUTELY suicidal.

YOU are NOT thinking clearly, and NOT okay.

RIGHT NOW you NEED to get yourself SERIOUS help.

Get whatever method you have FAR away, and call for EMERGENCY services.

They will NOT blow you off, think you're stupid, or whatever.

You CANNOT yet say you are done with because you are 16 and you HAVEN'T gotten TRUE help yet.

If you call 911 and GET TO THE HOSPITAL they can get you help get started on it something, anything is better than what you are doing.

I apologize for caps but this is a situation where I can't beat around the bush because I take you seriously and this sounds serious to me.
Couldn't have said it better myself! Brandon is absolutely right, please listen to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00