Someone.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ihatelifex666, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihatelifex666

ihatelifex666 Member

I am starting a new school tomorrow. I have gotten in too much trouble this summer by getting high every other weekend and drinking all my moms liquor. I always complain to her that life sucks and i wish i could die but all she does is bullshit it. It pisses me off because she doesn't realize how awful life can be. I dont know anyone at this new school and I'm already in the thoughts of suicide. All my friends have betrayed me; used me for shit; and even attempted to hurt me. I dont know whats wrong with me. I need some help because I dont know what to do. I want to die more than anything in the world but i dont have the balls to actually put my gun to my head. I need some advice from someone who have the same feelings....

2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Your life sounds pretty bad. Perhaps it can only get better and you may be pleasantly surprised once you attend your new school? You may meet some people, or even just the one, worthy of being called a friend. Please dont do anything spontaneous and unreversable. Please write back and tell us more. We are all here to support you.

3. ihatelifex666

ihatelifex666 Member

thanks for responding so soon. The new school shit isnt the real reason it just adds to it. this summer my parents got divorced, me and my dad don't talk anymore, i've been threatened by freinds that i thought were real freinds, i've done drugs for the first time, i chain smoke now, i became an alcoholic for a while, i've ruined a girls sacred virginity, and i have been used for shit that i didnt know was usable. I just can't take it ive tried praying to god and all that bullshit but nothing works...im not worth shit

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Take it like this...it's a new school and a new start. It's like starting fresh again.

5. ihatelifex666

ihatelifex666 Member

6. ihatelifex666

ihatelifex666 Member

fresh start can be a bad thing. im not really the most open person considering that i have a fucking bad case of depression

i'd rather just fucking die considering I'm a fuck up.

7. Sol

Sol Member

I hated school more than anything ... I got high all day every day and slept through it to deal.

Once you make it through, go to college. Borrow money if you can't afford it. You'll have the best time of your life. You'll be free with no responsibilities, and meet all the beautiful women you could want.

After that though, life goes to shit again ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.