somethgin is veyr wrong

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 41021, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i was very tired so i went to sleep almost two hours ago and i kept sort of waking up crying but not fully conscious so tired and not waking up all the way and just staying asleep and finally i wake up now. because i can't handle the crying and my face all wet and i can't stop and my nose is running and it the kind of like crying that makes you kind of take gasp breaths and i am still crying and i don't know
    why and i can feel the muscles in my face stressing too and i didn't go to sleep sad.

i don't know what wrong but it won't stop and my body feels really weird kind of like when you get woke up from rem or something, pins/needles can barely use my muscles and can't really sit up. all my nerves firing off at once. and its scaring me.
    i am scared i don't know what is wrong but itw on't stop

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

first - call your doctor, please

second - try to get up and do something simple - try taking a shower to make sure that you're fully awake and relax you - sit in it if you can't stand - try a warm/hot shower (if you need a cold one i don't want to know)

if you can't do that, reach for a newspaper or book and try reading - anything that can provide a distraction

third - keep posting so we can see how you're doing

hang in there

3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

for some reason i feel scared and i stil feel like the numb from waking up
    just a bit dioriented too i can't stand up yet it's like still being not quite all the way awayke it's freaking me out.
    it's like partly but why was cryuing sooo much and still crying? i was ok

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

PLEASE contact your doctor, or call someone close to you that can come over and help you!

5. Wastingecho

hey, i started crying on the train before it left the station this morning...and on the PATH train...and in the elevator - no clear reason

i know it sucks

try to eat or drink something that comforts you if you can

i woke up late for something once and panicked really badly - sat up really fast, but my arms refused to move - had to calm myself down before i could reach for my clothes

you may not be fully awake yet - the mind can be strange that way

6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i am trying to be all the way awake but so tired ikeep almost drifting aacdk off but the tears
    i don't understand why i am crying and crying like this with my breathing being weird and eveyrthing

i once woke in ddep sleep wher e you can't move but only one time and nii was not crying
    i dont' think i amsad

7. Wastingecho

you can obviously move enough to get to your keyboard

now i want you to pick up your phone and call for help

all we can do is talk to you and make sure that you are not alone, but it sounds like you need more than we can give you

call and let us know what's going on

8. 41021

41021 Banned Member

recliner chair keyboard in laphead laying back on chair and keep almost drigfint g back to lseep but the tears
    i just want ot know what is going on?

9. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i am sroorrry

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sounds like panic attack emotions call your doctor okay your therapist let them know what is happening Have you started any new medication you need to talk to someone that can assess what is truly going on. Your GP or psych doctor can do that. I have bad panic attack can't catch my breath and fear and tears i know it is very frightening I always call my psychologist and let him know whats happening please call okay and get back to us Kali It is important now to reach out and get help

11. Wastingecho

think violet may have hit the nail on the head

wish i had seen it myself - had my first one after an outpatient procedure

i HATE needles, slipped a disc and then had epidural cortisone to treat it where they had to insert a foot-long flexible needle near my spine - WHILE I WAS AWAKE!!!

now i have them everytime i get a regular shot or have to have blood taken even though i know its coming

the first one sucked and lasted about an hour and a half but it did pass

i know that this is going to sound stupid because it will be the most difficult thing to do right now even though it sounds so simple but this is what i do after shots now

1. blow out all of the air in your lungs
    2. take as deep a breath as you can
    3. hold it for a slow count of 5
    4. keep your lips pursed and blow it out - don't just exhale
    5. repeat

the point here is to make sure that you aren't going to hyperventilate and give you something that you CAN control to focus on

if you start crying between breathes, just go with it until you can start again

let me know if that helps

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Good advice. I used to get panic attacks sometimes, and they were AWFUL!! How are you doing now?

13. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

Hey Kali,

I don't have any good advice like some of the other stuff here, but I wanted you to know I am hoping you feel better. You're a good person, and I know you can get through this.

14. Wastingecho

just got done PMing with Kali

tired, but feeling a little better

15. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

thanks for letting us know. good to hear she is doing a little better. please take care kali. you're awesome

16. 41021

41021 Banned Member

thank you for being there and for still being there. hugs

i had sleep paralysis once, many years ago. what happened to me physically today very much resembled that, although it wasn't identical to that other experience; the numbness, at first not being able to move, the electricity feeling, the fear part because i couldn't move/and from the crying, the physical sensations/experience. difficult to describe.

my sleep has been messed up. i sleep four hours once every two days, sometimes three days. what i didn't understand was why the heck i was sobbing while i was out cold. the crying kept trying to wake me up. you know like when you have pain and you never really get fully conscious, it just keeps biting, you keep sleeping, and finally if it gets bad enough it just shoves you into being awake? sort of like that but instead it was sobbing and i think my brain woke up before my body did. i've never cried while out cold. i don't know why i was sobbing and this concerns me. all i could think of is there is like some pressure on me about the 20th, but i can't think of anything else, i just don't know.

i just needed the human connection, some reassurance. i was unable to reassure me on my own. its not something I often need and it is difficult for me to ask for anyways. there was a computer next to where i had decided to sleep, so when i couldn't stop crying and didn't understand what was happening, i logged in as soon as my hands were working well enough. it would take a while to get to a hospital, my area does not have 911, additionally i sustained multiple life threatening iatrogenic injuries so will never see a doc or hospital again. i live almost remote rural.

i didn't need a doctor or pills. i just needed you guys. i just needed people.

**tears**

lots and lots of hugs for everyone from me.
    thank you all. i appreciate each one of you. hugs

17. Wastingecho

glad your back - stay strong

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

((((hugs))))

19. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

KALI!! oh hun....please feel better!! PM ME!! i love you!!

20. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we all love you and are here for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.