Something About Sex...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by DrCynic, Oct 29, 2008.

1. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

Sometimes I wonder what sex is like. Not just the feeling of the act, but the emotional feeling as well.
  2. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

I'm sure many do... I can't tell you though, and I'm not sure anyone can.
  3. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

It's definately something.... wont know till you try tho. My only advice is to have it with someone who is meaningful to you. Sex isnt fully felt until you have both the physical and emotional feelings. If you just go in for the physical feelings, you wont come out of it with the full experience.
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'm inclined to agree with that advice. With someone you love, even a hug can be an overwhelmingly amazing experience.
  5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

depends how old ya are. to me, it's all highly over rated. like clint
    eastwood said in the movie "Unforgiven" ..."I don't miss it all that much"
  6. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

I'm going to be 21 in February.
  7. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

in that case, it probably seems like it's all worth the effort at this point.
    which it is. :biggrin:

at 52, I am hardly "over the hill" whatever that means. just meant that,
    I've been around a bit, seen and done a lot. nothing really sounds like all
    that big of a deal for me. of course, if I met someone compatible and all that
    hoo ha, my outlook would surely change.

and I wouldn't be a naysayer about sex for a young person who has never
    experienced it. what's it like you ask?

it's different all the time. the emotional part, the physical part, it never
    remains exactly the same. sometimes it's perfect.

sometimes it's kinda weird :biggrin:

you'll have to find out for yourself.
  8. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

depends.. On how attached to the person you are...

It can be aa great connection and be magical...more then you imagined..

Most boring thing in the world if your not very attached to the person.

All depends on connection:smile:
  9. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

10. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

for me, the emotional feeling is to much at times. most of the time i is actually. i tend to use things to mask it. if it is senual (this is so pathetic) i can get quite teary :unsure: so i try not to get in that space. its hard to be laid out that vunerable for me due to things that have happened.

the 'pleasure' as well, is just over baring, that someone would care that much to be that way, that someone could be that commited, and willing to depend on you alone.

its very over baring for me. as is why i generally as rule of thumb, dont do sensual!
  11. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

I had a feeling there would be the "find out for yourself" answer in there, haha.

Me? Have sex?... I wish... Never gonna happen.
  12. quest

quest Member

it is different for different people, sometimes I love sex for purely the animalistic pleasure, other times the emotional side of it. It can be a curious mix that changes with the wind