Something against scars in Germany

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MourningAngel, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

I need to get rid of these sacrs on my arm. Their not that visable, but you can see them clearly in the sun and in the shadows. Can someone recomend something I can get in Germany? And maybe also something that helps to heal the wounds faster? That would be great help.

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

have you read This?

Might be helpful. Take care hun xx :hug:

3. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

The thread Sizoragame has posted is very good, and has lots of good sugestions in it. Personally I would vouch for the Bio Oil, it works very well, and can fade even the thickest most red scars, to a point where they are not a problem. I don't know if you can get it in Germany, but it is avaliably on the internet (It's also much cheaper online than in the UK shops; So even if you can buy it in stores, check online aswell!) It's a little bit expensive, but it is definatly worth the money.

While the wound is healing, you can help it, by keeping it moist; Scarring is cause by the skin drying up (I think, I might be remembering this wrong, can anyone clarifie this?) so if you can stop of reduce that, then it will help reduce scaring. In adition to proper wound care, I recomend keeping the wound with plently of cream on it (I also find Vasiline with aloa veria to work well, but it's not meant for open wounds so...?)

Hope some of this has been helpfull to you.

4. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

I really thank you for your help.:smile: I'll try some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.