Something bad is going to happen

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Mordeci, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

For some reason I sense that something terriable is going to happen to me and yet I can't figure out what it is. Everything seems to be going well for me at the moment considering my situation and yet I can't shake the sense that something bad is going to happen and I will be left an emotional wreck. It seems paranoided and it probably is but I still can't shake of this sensation, and now I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

< Mod Edit - Quoted Deleted post >

lol. so true.What we fear most when everything is going well is that it can not keep going well.So we sabotage it.In oh so clever ways.I don't know how to ease your mind,but I can warn you that what you fear is your ..self.
    ((hugs))

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you are not used to this feeling of happiness content that is why you are worried. You just have to accept that things are well for now and not worry about what will happen just enjoy the peace of now today okay.

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Sometimes we get so used to bad things happening that we just expect them to. Whether or not something bad does happen, enjoy what you've got while you have it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.