Something beautiful

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by GreyCat, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Had a terrible day, have been off my meds for a bit and have really been having problems keeping my composure at work.

Really suffering this evening, really wanting this to stop.

I am not at my house now, but in someone elses, and theres no one here but me. this is a nice house, with big windows looking out into a lush leafy garden. It's quite a stormy night here. I put on the radio and lay on the floor in the dark looking out at the trees shaking and rustling in the wind and rain, and it was some american rock station, well first they played Break on through by the Doors, and then riders on the storm. It was so nice, lying there in the dark drifting away on good music. then I put on Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven, loud, and it's just the best, and I feel so much better. I will feel shit again soon I am sure but it was a nice fifteen minutes.
  2. crunchie

crunchie Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are having a bad day!
    That sounds so serene.. I wish I could see nature from my window.. It might calm down the storm in my head. I sincerely hope the good feeling lasts.. I think I´ll listen to the Doors for a little bit, beautiful music..
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's nice that there are still things in life that can make us feel at peace, and remember the good in life. I hope that you will have more of these moments than bad ones :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.