Something good to fill your belly and your free time.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Ozibuna, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

I often find myself in the mood for something new to eat and don't quite know what. Well tonight was one of those nights and unlucky for me i didn't have many ingredients. So what i had was a chicken breast, garlic, some green peppers, tomato sauce, a lemon and some cheese. So i decided to go wild and here's what i did:
    1. Boiled the chicken breast till it was nice and juicy, then chopped and diced it into small pieces.
    2. Diced the garlic and the peppers into small cubes. I used 3 garlic pieces(don't know the english word for it hehe) and a nice and juicy green pepper.
    3. Let the diced chicken breast (i only used half of it) fry for about 5 minutes till it gets a bit of colour, just a little since it will keep frying till the rest are done as well.
    4. Throw in the garlic and mix it with the chicken for another 3 minutes. Then add the pepper and leave it for 2 minutes in there.
    5. Put in the tomato sauce, mix it good, squeeze some lemon juice and throw it in there, then just mix it let it fry in it's own juice (since most of the oil used is already absorbed by now) for another 3-4 minutes.
    6. Place it nicely in the center of the dish then just sprinkle some grated cheese on it and voila! A nice fun dish that is as far as i can see pretty consistent and tasty as well!

Note: i only made enough for two hence the half of the breast, etc etc.

I find experimenting like this rather fun and pretty tasty hehe Anyway if anyone does try it be sure to tell me what you think

2. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

I hate chicken.

But good luck in cooking chicken.

I mean.

I can't cook really. :dunno:

But it's obvious that you can.

And I can't even stand the taste of chicken.

And if I ate it, it'd be like, HELP! I'm turning a mutant or something.

Don't read that. :unsure:

3. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Well you can pretty much use anything instead of chicken, pork, beef, sheep, goat maybe not fish, but that's as far as i go hehe. Anyway you should try it, it's not that hard.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Sounds nice. I'll get my sister to cook it for me :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.