Something happens tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bigman2232, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Something IS going to happen. I don't know if it will be a successful attempt, an unsuccessful attempt or just more carving into my skin.

Why can these people yell at me for being a drain on them one second and then yell at me if I were to kill myself?

Meds don't work, I can't deal with people and I get yelled at because they just don't understand that I can't just suck it up.

I'M SO FUCKING LONELY

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are so right hun No one can just suck it up it doesn't work that way Who ever is saying that too you has n't got a clue about what depression is hun. Please don't harm you okay Please just keep talking to us here keep safe here hun i get it what you are saying they are ignorant hun not knowing how much they harm by saying those words Please keep talking okay we here you and we do understand we do

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed with Total Eclipse, the people saying that to you don't have a clue. Please keep talking to us!

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You have people who care here. Friends. You may not know us yet, but most of us have been through or are now going through what you are.

Stick around here tonight, keep posting, give us a chance. Give yourself a chance.

You deserve kindness and happiness in your life, but if you have depression, it's a big roadblock to those things.

It can change,

5. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

No it doesn't change, because the depression is a result of life and it will never change. I've tried and it all goes back to the same shit. I have nothing to look forward to and I'm doing nothing buyt causing pain. I'd rather be one thing of pain then several prolonged ones

---------- Post added 18th December 2011 at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 17th December 2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

My Cat knows more about what's going on than anybody in my life. That's just pathetic

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you're OK, and that you'll post and let us know. Here if you ever feel like talking.

7. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Hi, yes life can change take it from me, you don't think it can at the time and experiencing the pain is a lonely battle. Look forward to getting help from others here and helping others too, that is itself is a great achievment and avoid people OK, it may be lonely for a while but it will avoid any triggers. Keep safe Ali.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.