Something I Don't Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

emotional_girl

It's kinda funny if you think about it, but I don't understand why I'm still so scared of snakes even though I want to die. I've always had a phobia of snakes, but because I want to die so badly, you would think I would want a poisonous snake to come up and bite me so I would die, but I'm still scared to death of snakes. Just a though I had, I thought I would share it with y'all.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Nope this makes perfect sense.
No matter how much I might have wanted to die, no way would I want to die by a spider.
Absolutely loathe spiders and the thought of one getting close enough to bite me gives me the wiggins :laugh:

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
Im scared of heights which makes me against jumping definately ! Although atm im trying to be more pro life and against everything fatall!!

emotional_girl

I wish I could be more pro-life. I try but the depression is so stong right now, I just really don't want to be alive. Sometimes, I feel like I'm just hanging around here waiting to die.

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
Thats natural especially if you have severe depression. Do you have medication and support ? Those are both big helps. If you do it might be an idea to have your medication checked/changed. Once you get a decent medication it makes all the diference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00