Something I found...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by meaningless-vessel, May 28, 2013.

1. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

... that my oldest brother had uploaded to his facebook account. He is a qualified personal trainer so he would have an understanding on how to push through mental barriers to achieve a goal - and not just through fitness, he's offered me words of wisdom too.

The first quote (is word for word off the image)

"Don't avoid the hills! In running, in cycling, and in life, strength is found when you tackle the seemly impossible"

The second is a bit shorter, but can still be deemed positive, if asked in the right way...

"Are your 'excuses' more important than your 'dreams'?"

I wonder what people would make of these, as it's something I stumbled across that I found interesting.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

unimportant the dreams are what count.. and god give us the strength to try and attain them...
  3. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

You are in Me and I am in you, you are Me and I am you, and your dreams and visions are Mine. Throughout the ages, unbeknown to you for a very long time I have been dreaming through you. At once you are the dreamer and the dreamed. From the beginning I knew that it would take an exceedingly long time until you, individually and collectively as a race, had become sufficiently grown in understanding to grasp the nature of your own being. Each one of you has always been and will continue to be in all Eternity to be a transmitter and receiver station for My thoughts, ideas and dreams. Potentially, each one of you is a channel through which I am ready to release ever more of My wisdom into your world. The amount and depth of it depends on the degree of spiritual maturity and understanding the receiving person can sensibly be expected to cope with at any given time.

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing. I will try to remember these whenever I'm working out. Your brother sounds like a motivated and successful guy. Blessings...