Something I need to say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
caz,
ive tried to support you in the past...im sorry if you percieve ppl as not caring. I hope that you find what you are looking for in life...and find true happiness :hug:

S

Sycotic_Sarah

Carolyn sweetie, I love you lots, please remember that and take care please. Please, please, please.
I'm here for you.
:hug:

A

Angry

To those that said my post was uncalled for...I\'m entitled to my opinion. I will back my statements up if needed. You sit there and say my thoughts on this matter aren\'t right..well..for one I have read and reread posts by Carolyn and how she was leaving and no one cared. The fact is she got massive responses saying that people cared, that she knew where to find them, that they wished her well etc. How is one supposed to feel after saying they cared and meaning it to have her sit htere and say the next day no one gives a shit? It tends to wear on teh heart and the mind. It tends to make me think that she just wants to hear ppl say that they care. Carolyn, people clearly care about you. They clearly wish you well and don\'t want anything bad to happen to you and if oyu don\'t believe by the words here and the words from other posts thatn I don\'t know what to tell you. Read deeper, read them again, open your eyes, see that people do care. what about your bf, he cares, doesn\'t he? YOu need to stop thinking in your mind that people do not care..they are saying it and they are trying to help...but you keep saying no one cares??????

As for me personally I wish I got half the damn responses you do to your posts...maybe then I wouldn\'t feel so jaded when it comes to people who get 4 pages of lovey dovey pleasee stay posts day in and day out...when tons of other ppl get 2 responses. value the friendships you have, value the fact that people care and get the thoughts out of your head that no one cares..because the facts state that that\'s a bunch of bullshit.

I\'d apologize for my previous post but I am not sorry...at all. Granted it was probably harsh but I refuse to be censored in how I feel. Take care of yourself Carolyn and realize that people care before they start thinking that you don\'t believe what they say and walk away. Then it will be tragic.

You say you know me and you've helped and etc, and go on, how am I suppose to get all of this and have it make sense if you are not even posting to where i'd have a clue who you are, unless you are K. I'm sorry you seem to have hostility towards me or whatever is lashing at me a bit. :unsure:

Carolyn... sorry I havent seen this thread sooner. I do not really read or reply to posts anymore. I dont really know what to say though... but please know I am around for you if you want. Take care of yourself. :hug:

TDM

danni

Chat Buddy
carolyn i do care and you know that hun you help me and i want to be there to help you i'm still keeping that promise that i made :hug:

M

MiaLovesYa

I'm sorry I am not being of any help to you! I'm not much use for anything right now. But I love ya lots!! hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care of yourself hun. As you can see, there are many that do care about you. You need to allow your mind to accept this instead of telling yourself it isn't so. Throughout many of your threads asking for help people support you constantly yet you still feel as if no one cares when your depression heightens. That is one thing depression is good at. We hate ourselves, so we assume everyone else does too. You are in my thoughts. :hug:

M

MiaLovesYa!

Hey hun! I just wanted you to know I'm planning to join a national group and get the training and certification I need for suicide prevention and support so hopefully in the future I can help you properly. Just wanted you to know you encouraged me to take this step because I value the lives of wonderful, beautiful people like you and love you dearly and I hate seeing you in so much pain. The group I'm gonna be with is a trained internet group and I will let you know on MySpace more about it but wanted this here in case you don't check MySpace.

Please don't keep holding it in hun! I know depression makes it easy to just run away from it and the first step at talking can be hard but holding it in makes it worse in the long run.

Lots of big huggles!!!!! Please hang in there. Losing a friend and lovely person like you would leave a big hole in the heart of many of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00