Something I realized today...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Endlessagony, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

That I will probably never kill myself, I'm too proud to go like that. I think it will be more likely that I'll go completely insane and become a total psycho. Not saying I would do anything but I think deep down my subconscious won't allow me to be beaten by bullies or anyone else. Somewhere in my gut it's rooted that I can't allow them to win, no matter what. Someday perhaps I will suppress my fears and become something bullies will fear, a completely fearless person who won't bend over for anyone.

Sorry for going off on a tangent, just had the need to rant again.
  2. Wade

Wade Member

Good for you :)
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I agree. Good for you. You have a huge strength inside, and I hope that sees you through. Never be afraid to seek help for how you feel though.
  4. Endlessagony

Thanks guys that actually makes me feel good :). I thought I'd just get labeled as aggressive for posting that.
  5. There-is-Hope

There-is-Hope New Member

Good for you! I am also the victim of bullying, but instead of letting them win I took that negative energy and turned it into a postive. I am now volunteering for children in need. Helping others is great for your self- esteem and self- worth. I suggest anyone in trying it! To get started, look up local charities that you can volunteer at!It's a great hobby :).
  6. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

You WILL survive, and life will be good. Because you know what? Bullies are sons of bitches and as you get older you'll one day realize that they are the losers you see when you drive past them in your nice car and they're on the street covered in prison tattoos.

Fuck them. Bullies rule the schoolyard, but almost always will end up in the jail yard.

That is unless they realize they've been douchebags in which case they'll change and feel really bad for how they treated you.

Best of luck to you ,mate!

7. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I feel the same... But it's not that I'm too proud, I just don't think I can/want to do it.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good for you.. You shouldn't put up with there crap...
  9. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

If you ever post that in one of my threads I may have to find you and punch you^
  10. Endlessagony

So we're all in agreement? Fuck the bullies! :D
    I'm not just talking about schoolyard bullies (though I have plenty of experience from them too) but all the bullies you face in life at your job, in your family and even among friends. People who try to manipulate you or put you down to feel better about themselves. People who are jealous and will do anything to see your ambitions turn to ash.

I don't know if this feeling is going to last but right now I genuinely feel I don't need anyones opinion to make me feel good. I've never tried to use anyone so why do fuck should I just let someone use me? Maybe it sounds like I'm a dick but I'm starting to adjust to the fact that 90% of people are ignorant assholes. People who have no regard for their fellow man. People who validate themselves by creating small circles where everyone is brainwashed to the same beliefs. People who suppress their own desires just to be part of a group.

I just realized I hate people with this mob mentality with a passion. So many times I've been a victim to them just because I was weak... well I'm not going to allow it ever again. Fuck all of that!

Over and out...
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.