Something i wrote ...what to know what you think

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by paintinggrey, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paintinggrey

paintinggrey Member

I wrote this while feeling the way i feel everyday. It's about hope but you interpret as you want it. Let me know what you guys think

THE FIELD WHERE I DIED

The prison wall have been touched by many coherent and anaphoric suggestions of man. Scratched and tainted by many before me. I stand where I am, in a place where home seems familiar yet remotely hard to abstract. Yet I am alone in my cell I know that reality makes does not make mistakes but one fact remains the same, we locked with each other.

The road steers where people crave, it seems we follow without resistance. Understanding the reasons is harder than walking away from the questions. But you feel the need to perpetuate your sudden devotion, which in return inspires my love. Unheard are those words, so profound that is shatters the glasses of the crimson sky line. Emotionless it seems that I am walking alone with these poor souls, their torment and suffering is apparent, their scars are on show, like a masquerade they hide with no avail. They forget where we are, what we become, there is no chances remaining as those remain squandered, as easy as the chance surfaced.

The dirt feels different, cold and rough with the particular probability of stain but different. Its feeling that can not be described by eyes blinded by hate. I sit here now with dirt. As the blackness of this pencil gets imprinted, I wonder how would I satisfy the desire to leave. My fingers look tired and worn smudging the led. I am crazy to think like this, to leave this place that we have been blessed with. I feel confused every single time I get these craving.

The shadows rally behind me as the travellers march on with the exception of one.

And you stand there

“But I know now how it makes you feel”

Lying here makes it’s seem that you not far at all. An almost perfect moment spoiled by reality. It seems nimble that dreams that chance have summoned clouds my mind unreservedly but if we question everything what do we have left?

“I can not give you the medicine you crave or release you pray for because regretfully it’s something I can not give.”

As the warmth hand landed in my shoulder as my eyes turn in complex amazement. His heart so inflamed with love that he is no longer able to contain it anymore. The words tune in and scramble in my bleeding ears.

He smiles genuinely as if life was blotted out but not so completely

“However, give me the world Atlas, I think it’s time you take a rest!”

The Goal is in sight again...

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

lovely :rose:

You are a wonderful writer.

3. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

It's not bad, I recommend you read and maybe reread your work before you post it because there were a fair few mistakes. Other than that, I liked it.

4. paintinggrey

paintinggrey Member

thanks guys!!just wanted to share my vision of hope

I always have sucked at english and grammer. I am surprised i even wrote this

It means a lot!!

5. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

very nice indeed. well written. ty for sharing that with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.