Something Nice?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kairo, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

When's the last time you can think of where something nice has happened to you, or you've done something nice for someone?

I helped someone move his cabinet a couple weeks ago. And a while ago someone gave me some cake for helping out babysitting.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i received several Christmas cards in mail from one person it was nice to receive mail i am always helping others buying them food or helping them clean up their place

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm always the one doing nice things for people. I bought a friend Christmas presents, and got not as much as a "thank you" in return. It would be nice to be remembered too sometimes.

4. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I feel like that's the case a lot for me too. I try to take joy from the act of being nice itself, but that's hard sometimes. Lets hope we have some good karma in the future :)

5. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

For a friend of 7 years - I walked them down the aisle at their wedding on NYE.

For my partner - I got her a day out.

Other than that, there's not really much I can put here.

6. Arun

Arun Well-Known Member

this is a good idea sour, took me ages to think of things though.

something nice that has happened to me.. people being kind on this website.
    something nice i have done for someone else.. last week i visited a friend and helped weed her garden and paint her house. that was fun.

7. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I really like hearing people's nice stories.
    It's really hard to come up with anything positive...but I feel it's like exercising lol. Maybe it'll get easier if you just force yourself a little every day.