Something Something Kill Myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Theowin, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theowin

Theowin Active Member

I am far too young and growing up too fast. I'm not ready to move forward but I'm ready to move on. I am ill prepared for life and forced to live it. I'm plenty ready to die and highly discouraged. I know this is the sight you go for help, encouragement, support but I'm sick of it. I tired of hearing "Do something else, don't feel that way, you're better than you think." But I cannot produce the person you think is there. If you're going to say "You're too good to kill yourself," don't bother. You can't convince me and I'm sick of you trying. I've fallen far behind and my dreams will be hard pressed to come true. For once, someone out there, don't try to cheer me up, relate.

2. RenoBill

RenoBill Active Member

I can relate! Though it sounds like I'm much older than you, I'm at a point where I hate people telling me "things will get better", "hang in there", "you can change". Bleh, bleh, bleh. Life is though and tougher for some than others. I hope you can find some help, but I'm just here to say I understand completely how you're feeling, I'm feeling the same way. All the best to you!

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

I'm the old bat who's older than both, can relate to you both too. Definitely won't cheer you up as I'm going to say nothing will change unless you have the courage to try, to take one new step.

4. RenoBill

RenoBill Active Member

I agree with you Theodora, you have to try to make changes. I've made changes, things go good, then fall apart again. This has happened so many times I've lost count. I'm almost to the point where I'm saying, why bother any more. I'm trying a change now in my spiritual life, and am hoping that works for me. If it doesn't, then I'm afraid I will be at the end of my rope.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
  5. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Good for you RenoBill. I know the feeling of things going well then wham, the world caves in yet again. Each time I pulled myself out of despair I promised myself that next time I wouldn't bother to pick myself up. It is incredibly hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.