Something to look forward to =)

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sa Palomera, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Okay here's the story.
    After a year of virtually no contact with my dad & his wife, we had been trying to get back on tracks. It's been up and downs, and the last few months the contact was like.. bad again. I hadn't spoken to either of them since May.

Last week I decided to phone my step mum cos I especially miss the contact with her, and cos I have to tell them that I'm not going back to University this year after all.

I will most likely be visiting them this upcoming week, and even though I'm anxious about telling them that I will be working for a year before I'm going back to University.. I'm so excited as well =)
    I'll get to see the dog, my step mum, my dad, the area/nature around there which I love and maybe I can visit a friend of mine around there as well while I'm at it :smile:

Also my dad is in this group of friends who used to play ninepins every week. Well once a year, during the first weekend of September they go to Germany.
    And during this weekend, my step mum, sister and I used to go away for a weekend (often with my step mum's friend and her two little kids).
    Now my sister is all over her girlfriend and does everything together with her girlfriend, she won't be spending the weekend with my step mum.
    So my step mum and the dog will be alone. She invited me though :biggrin:

So now I will be spending the first weekend of September with my step mum and the dog :dance:
    She told me to think of something fun to do, and I told her to think about it too.

But like. I have no clue what to do. :rolleyes:
    I'm excited nevertheless.

I'm so happy right now!
    And I only have to work for 3 hours today.
    I know I'll be crashing down tonight, cos I'll be thrown back into reality with money issues, food issues, love issues, 10hrs shift of work tomorrow.. But for now, I'm happy!!

2. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Aww essie, so good to hear :hug: Especially really nice of your step mom, good to hear shes taking more effort now. Try not to think about all the fucked up shit, think of what you could do with your stepmom that weekend. Think positive, and if you need something, dont hesitate to ask me, cause you need to eat hun :hug:

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

rock on Est! :) tis all good stuff, nice to hear some positivo. Work might be a bit over the top atm, but think of the cash, your making some really strong progress towards your goals. Just repeat that mantra "Im making progress" "Im making progress".

:hug: proud of you

4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Thanks both :biggrin:

I'm still feeling good. :smile:
    I'm just so glad that I'll be spending a weekend with her and Drifty :biggrin: :dance:

5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Woohoo Drifty!!!