Something to ponder

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

What is the difference between believing one day you will be better or atleast able to live with ones mental health issues and suicidal urges. Hoping that for even one day you can actually live. Hoping that one day your thoughts and urges take care of all your false hopes and beliefs and end your life.

Me personally two mean prolonged torture and one is my answer and I've had over 20 years to ponder these. I know the right answer for me.

Being here only makes me once again feel unworthy and very alone. So to a very short stop over... hello and goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
  2. yep

yep Well-Known Member

How can caring for you here make you feel unworthy. We all feel unworthy at some point but together somehow it feels a bit better.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I've pmd you hun.

I wish you find the strength to take it one day at a time and continue believing you will find hope
    I've been there watching your struggles and I know you fight hard and have won many battles
    I hope you can win this one too and find some peace and contentment with life...
    I wish you didn't feel that way about being here but I understand what you're saying...

I've missed you and your advice, friendship and heartfelt poems..
    I wish the best for you Itmahanh...so I hope it's not goodbye..just ''au revoir" :wub: :hug:

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Hi - when i first joined, you helped me - made me feel welcome and to me were always a comforting presence here - which I have missed. Hope is so hard to hold onto at times, but sometimes it is all each of us has. There are many of us here for you :arms:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

omg i have missed you so much I loved your poems they said so much hun had so much insight i would not be here with out your reaching out to me and being my friend you were one of my first friend here You have so much to give hun and this place is safe hun it is we all care for you i know many care they do hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.