something very wierd happened..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by wanttodie, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

as i have already told many times on this 21/M n suffering from severe social anxiety and depression..i feel depression and fear 24/7..i cant even sleep properly..i have no friends and people have rejected me a laughing stock for everyone wherever i go and im unemployed..

last night something very weird dad was trying to cover me with blanket as it was extremely cold and then i woke up and was screaming at the top of my voice for about 2-3 minutes..this happened for the first time in my life and i was myself surprised that i behaved this you think it could be because of my mental issues ?
  2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hi hun. More than likely it was a nightmare you couldn't remember once awake. I wouldn't worry too much about it as it was a first time...... if it was something recurrent, every night type thing, there possibily be need to see-talk about it with
    somone but in your case thre is no need for it.

You say that suffering frm social anxiety and depression and not sleeping well. Have you seen a psi or counselor or therapist to get proper treatment? All these issues can be resolved by proper medication..... so if you haven't yet seen a psichiatrist, make an apointment and get the help you need to heal and come out of this.

Be well and stay safe.
    granny x
  3. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Hmm, I agree with Endinday. It could have also been a panic attack.

Getting help would be a good idea, but coming here and being open is a huge step. I'm here for a PM should you need someone to talk to.

If you do sleep tonight, sleep well. And take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.