something very wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

starryeyed

No one comes near me .No one speaks to me when I walk down the street .I have been ignored my whole life.Im single ,even though Im very attractive and a kind ,nice person .Why me ? My family beat me and scream at me .I never get a kind word off them.they know Im seriously ill and all they can say is theres nothing wrong with me ,why am I in bed ?
Im serious ,NO ONE speaks to me .Im cut dead by people I have known twenty years ,best friends I have had ignore me on the street.
Im told Im imagining it ? How tf could I imagine that

Mr Stewart

Hello there.

Sometimes people don't want to talk because they are afraid they won't be able to help or to say something comforting. Sometimes people are afraid your despair will rub off on them, as ridiculous as that sounds. Sometimes people just suck.

I understand.

starryeyed

But they dont know Im in despair.Im talking like walking into town and see at least 6 people you went to school with ,were frineds with ,worked with ,had sex with .None of them will look at me or talk to me .Its not normal .
theres something wrong seriously

Marti2003

It is the feeling being ignored, but maybe you are fixated to feel that. I have it too and it affects sometimes on them, cuz at the end there is always an explaination and I had just the wrong feelings. I hope it is the same with you... hope all comes fine

Mr Stewart

You certainly don't sound crazy to me. I believe you. But then again, maybe we're both crazy. sigh....

here's a giraffe emoticon: :Leiaha:

Marti2003

Try to give it time, and try not to give in too much in those feelings. You will see that it was wrong. You will be okay. I always try to find an explaination of things, mostly wrong, but always see that there is always a way to fix that. Your friends will understand that....

i dont think your crazy. i have felt the same way. but all u have to kno is that you are a beautiful person no matter what everyone does or doesn't say. dont ever forget that. there is someone out there who will love you exactly how u are.... it will be ok i promise

icequeen

i dont think you are crazy either, its a horrible feeling to think peeps ignore you. meds can cause those feelings and maybe its nothing more than that. why dont you actually ask some of those that ignore you why they dont speak so that will give you some insight...dont suffer...confront them to ease your pain..you owe it to yourself :troll:

Lestat

When i see an attractive person I can't always look at her. I worry about it and look less at them then normal looking people. Maybe this is why people do not look at you.

I think depression makes things much worse. pills can make us worse also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00