Something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Summer.Rain, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I just woundering... I am 23 years old guy, never had problems to talk to girls
    But here is where my problems starts, and im not sure why.
    I like girls a lot, but, when it comes to sex, i have some issues with it...
    MOST of the time, the femailes sexual organ is like.. well i have problem with it..
    Last time i tryed to have sex, it all went great untill when i had to penitrate..
    that when i lost arraction, the poor girl didnt knew whats going on and i felt
    like there is something wrong with me...
    Then i noticed that when i "play" (kissing hugging touching) i do get arraction.. I can enjoy sex just as long as there no penitration..

Anyways not sure why...
    And for the last like.. 8 months there is new thing going on with me...
    Transexuals... wierd?.. but.. well.. it dose work for me..
    I wounder what it means... Maybe there is something wrong with me after all..

2. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's not just nerves? A lot of guys feel under pressure to 'perform' and it can cause a guy to lose an erection.

are you saying you're attracted to Transsexuals?

3. Summer.Rain

Well i though it have something to do with pressure too
    but then how is that i can enjoy other tipes of sexual activitys?

And yes, as wierd as it may sound :\

4. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Don't knock it if you enjoy it and it makes you happy. Just be safe about it.

5. Summer.Rain

Yeah but my question is... what orientation i have in such case?...

6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

um, you can still be a heterosexual male with an attraction to transexuals, or it could be a sign that maybe you are homosexual.

This is a very hard question to answer because some would say that any attraction to a male is a sign of homosexuality. But, transexuals often go after and play or tease straight males so it can be different.

Did you have enjoyable penetrative sex with the transexual?

7. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Does it really matter what orientation you have? Those are just definitions. You're attracted to what you're attracted to; you are who you are.