something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by absolution, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

ok so i was raped by this guy in the 8th grade....and ever since i was 9 my dad started raped me and beat me...then i was touched by a youth leader that was at my church....3 different occasions?? does this mean something is wrong with me?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

No. Nothing is wrong with you. You are wonderful and beautfiul. I have never experienced what you have, but I will always listen to what you have to say. My PM box is open. :console:

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

No it's not your fault at all Hun. I was raped by a stranger and molested by my dad unfortunately victims are victimized more than once it is not your fault keep telling yourself that it was not your fault it was their fault they picked you not the other way round

4. trevorlawrence

trevorlawrence New Member

It's not at all your fault or it does not mean that you are doing something which intimates people to do wrong with you. God would have made you so beautiful that people find irresistible to stay apart your body. You must learn some common techniques which normally a female use to prevent herself from getting raped.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

No, there is not anything wrong with you. not any one thing. What is wrong is with those people who did that. THEY are the ones with something wrong, not you.

You have been a victim of sexual abuse, but hopefully you will never be a victim again. You don't deserve it, you did nothing to make this happen, you have just ended up surrounded by some very sick people.

Have you ever talked about this with anyone? And tried to work through all you feel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.