Something.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by aao, Dec 24, 2011.

1. aao

aao Well-Known Member

Well, I guess no one gives a shit about me. That's OK. I wouldn't know how to react if things were different. I guess I am wondering why should I care about anything/anyone then. I don't know. A whole life of nothing; of being nothing, of accomplishing nothing, of receiving nothing worth a shit. A whole life of trying to give but not getting anything in return. Or maybe I am mistaken. Maybe I've misinterpreted my own stupid life all along. Who cares anyway.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya...:hug: Sounds like something specific may have happened to make you feel really low. If you're up to it, perhaps you can tell us more. You can always PM me if you want more privacy.

I can assure you that even if others are saying things that make you feel useless, you are not useless. You have as much right and reason to be here in this world as anyone else.

Don't let the turkeys (the ones who take and don't give back ever) get you down. :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I care...what is going on? And who has abandoned you like this? Please let us know

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear aao,

I'm so sorry you are feeling this bad, especially about yourself.. I have low self-esteem too, and I know you are struggling to feel better and find some self love for yourself.. One wise person I knew on here used to tell me that healthy relationships were just as much about giving back as they were about receiving... I wish people in your life were making you feel like more than just a source of support to dump their problems on... That can be such a drain when people are not interested in you as a person but keep coming back to take advantage of your generosity in giving... Anyways, please take care of you, and know that we care here.. ((Hugs))

Alex