somethings wrong with me

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by total eclipse, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Having panic attacks just so frightened trying to calm down my mind won't let the past go the fear i was so frightend i don't know hwo to stop my brain

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Anything in particular happen to trigger it?

3. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hi Violet,

I'm sorry to hear your struggling. Just wanted to know I'm thinking of you. I know how unpleasant (too small a word..) panic attacks can be. Would you like to share what happened that you can't let go of?

Take care.

Max

4. total eclipse

Im sorry just stupid panic attack flashback of pain from before Trigger was someone leaving unexpectedly after her just asking me to be her friend again.
    too much fear and pain. I hope she is safe and not alone her and another person I fell apart i don't deserve their friendship i just want them safe please keep them safe i won't bother anyone again if theystay safe just me being a dam idiot I hope they know all i want is for them to stay well and strong and to thank them for friendship request take care i will try not to do this again okay. sorry

5. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Violet. I know how much it hurts when you lose a person in your life, especially if things were just starting to look up.

Did anything happen or is the person just moving? I'm sorry, couldn't figure out if it's a real life friend or a cyber friend? And you have nothing to apologize for dear. That's why we're here, to rely on each other.

Anyway, I sincerely hope you feel better soon!

Max

6. total eclipse

she was someone i met on anther forum a moderator there she said my friendship was impt but she was getting too tired she had to retire for awhile so dr said. I didn't get to say goodbye and i don't know if she is going to stay safe.
    I hope she has somewhere safe to go and someone tohelp her. I think she cared to much for everyone and just needed time for her to heal. I wish i could have said goodbye stay well god i hate me so much i wish i could of hellped her iwish i could have said goodbye. where is all this dam fffffffffff pain coming from why am i so weak It doesn't matter just want her safe please god keep her safe.

7. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hey Violet I think you must be pretty strong not weak at all to feel sadness and fear for these people. I know if people did that to me, just upped and left without a word, I'd be feeling pretty damn hurt and angry. You're a good person, I'll bet you helped them much much more then you think.

8. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

It's okay

:hugtackles:

9. total eclipse

i am okay now today talk with doctor just have to use coping skills to stay away from flash backs and know she is just keeping herself alive she is coping like the rest of us and if leaving is what is best for her then i am glad she is doing that take care i hope and pray you stay well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.