somethings wrong

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ScouseJM, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

or somethings happened, hes weird since the weekend but if i ask he'll get mad.. i need to know tho, im goin insane :nerves:

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

what has made u feel something is different hun, has he said something or has someone else? thinking of u pm if u need to hug

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

hey hunny,
    maybe your just reading too much into it hun, it might be that everything is really fine. what has made you feel like this?

4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

this is the third day in a row he is avoiding me online and doesnt get in touch me from his side.. he did reply to an email and text and we once spoke on the phone the other day but nothings coming from him since Sunday which is unusual and most of all, like I said, he is avoiding me online. I can see he is online all the time but he wont come to messenger coz he doesnt wanna talk to me. I cant point it out coz he doesnt know I can still see that hes online. Its all since he went out on Sunday so I think it might either have something to do with that or, Katie you remember the anniversary I told you about.. I am very sure that person contacted him so Im thinkin maybe its that, maybe theyve been talkin more than they already do anyway in the last days. I know that this might all be paranoia and I might be totally wrong but I have a strong feeling Im not. Last time I had a feeling like this I was right, unfortunately. Every time I had this feeling so far I was right. It just drives me crazy not to know. I just wanna KNOW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.