Sometime soon

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by littlered1976, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlered1976

littlered1976 Member

I am going to kill myself

I cant go on
    I asked for help and it's been 8 weeks
    No one has helped, I'm on a waiting list.......for what? to die!!!
    Who would miss me?
    No one has txt or called for days
    They would miss me at work cos they need me to do all the shit jobs they wont do, they dont count
    Fuck this
  2. Mr_Happy

Mr_Happy Member

Life isn't that bad, try & be positive, think about all your freinds, what will they do with out you.
  3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

Hi littlered, i'm sorrry that you are feeling so down. life is a shit at times, but not always. it can get better. who has put you on a waiting list? what are you waiting for? is it to see a counsellor? pm me if you want to talk, i'm happy to listen. i have beengoing through his for 30 years, i have made it through 6 suicide attempts. i know and understand how you are feeling.
  4. emilymdh

emilymdh Member

before you do anything, think about it. , and remember that there are people on this earth that love you, and care about you. if you kill yourself, people would miss you. i would miss you, even though i dont know you. YOU DESERVE TO LIVE. i would love you to help you with ANYTHING that you ever need. i am here, and i will listen.
    and please dont think that nobody cares because they dont call or text you. because there is always someone who cares. i care. & please dont give up..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.