Sometimes i feel like my problems mean nothing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by happypeople, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happypeople

happypeople Active Member

I watch tv and sometimes i see people on there with diseases like cancer and various others and i feel like my problems mean nothing compare to these peoples problems, and that makes me feel even worse.

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Dear, if you start to compare yourself or your problems with others, you will always find someone worse set than you and that is a fact. Whatever the problems are, there is always worse and in that none relish nor does it make us feel better.

Your problems are neither better or worse than anyone else. They are yours and in that they are important issues that makes life difficult and feel low.

You are you and not the living in the house beside you so look at what lays in your own house and let alone others' houses so to speak. It will not help you resolve your problems and keep your mind off from what you need to busy youself with.

blessings
    granny x

3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Your problems are important and mean a lot. You don't have to justify your feelings to anyone. I understand though, when you're met with images and physical signs of death and dying you might ask 'why do I want to die,' but just because you can't see your pain and it's not broadcast on television as 'worthy' of peoples' sympathy doesn't mean you're not in pain and that you suffer emotionally and mentally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.