Sometimes I get so angry...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lonelyboy16, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelyboy16

lonelyboy16 New Member

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Just a game no?
  3. Snooze

Snooze Well-Known Member

troll :(
  4. lonelyboy16

lonelyboy16 New Member

What are you all talking about? This IS a forum for crysis, isn't it?
  5. I suggest that you try not enter the Sandbox to strangle people. It may be a game, but it can seem very realistic. This may be what you are feeling. Might I also suggest that you play on high, so you get a lower FPS, as it should distort what you are seeing a bit. I also suggest that you drop your shotgun and stop prowling the roofs.

But my number one suggestion to you is: if what you are seeing in the game is bothering you, then stop playing. I'm sure you can find other, better ways to spend your time.
  6. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

haha this thread made me laugh, even tho its just a troll post
  7. Suicide is NEVER funny! Don't make a joke about this!!
  8. He's not trolling! He just seeks help from the crisis forum because of the negative emotions he gets from playing Crysis. Leave lonelyboy16 alone!
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I used to play 'first person shooter' games when I was younger. They are fun to play, but they are extremely realistic now due to all the advances in computer technology. The games they have now are more like army training games. I once heard that people in the army play these games to help them overcome the psychological barrier of killing someone. The problem is that these games desensitize people to shooting and killing someone and some would argue that these games encourage it.
  10. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Maybe you should try playing as a cleric? :laugh:
  11. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Maybe images from violent 18+ games should not be on SF? Just a thought because wh have some youngsters here who are easily upset.

I prefer fantasy role play with orcs & norns lol. My game is Guild Wars :smile:
  12. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I could never get into GW.... there isnt much of a MMO feeling to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.