Sometimes i want to die so much but i can't

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gaveup, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gaveup

gaveup New Member

First of all,sorry for the bad english.

I hate myself.
    I'm so fragile,i'm so depressed,i'm so coward.

I'm fucked up but there's nothing i can do about it.I have professional help but it doesn't work.I can't go to school.I barely can get up,it's so hard i can't explain...
    I have severe depression and borderline personality disorder,i cut myself and my mom knows it, and she is the reason i'm alive.

I just can't do it, not only because that will destroy her life,but because everything she done to me.She is the greatest person in the world to me.

Everytime i remember all the hope she have,everything she says,and then i remember how fucked up i am and how i can't stand living in this world,it is no doubt the worst feeling.

I'm in completely despair,agony,depression,insanity, and i feel like this is going to last forever,and the only solution is dying.

Sorry for the useless,stupid thread,but i had to do it.

2. sorrowstealer

sorrowstealer Member

No post about your feelings are now or ever will be stupid or useless. We are here to listen and try to help. Stay strong and keep venting to us.:phone:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.