Sometimes i wish for a zombie apocalypse

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ExtraSoap, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

It would fix so many things in my life, like a fresh start. Cleans slate where I can show everyone that im not fucking useless, that im not a loser, and that while they are all sitting in a corner shitting themselves and running from the walking dead I'll be going strong. Survival is simple math, there should be no emotions involved. Like in The Walking Dead on AMC, Shane knows that, hes just a complete asshole about it. There's a difference between survival and being a sociopath, and he's leaning towards sociopathy. It would simply be a way to prove that I'm stronger mentally and psychologically than those fucks who think theyre better than me. you don't need physical strength in the apocalypse, you need to steel yourself against the horrors you will face or you will die, and it should be like that in regular life. In a way, it is, at least for people like me.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

yea im sure many people wish for a zombie apocalypse. it would actually let me make a life of my own, not be forced to take the life others give me.
  3. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Yeah, no more acting like everythings all right, I could simply be the cold-hearted bastard I really am.