Sometimes its hard not to lash out at you guys

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Patch, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

I mean, really, really hard. I'm so angry when I visit this forum; reading posts only fuels me. More than a few times I've had to just sign out so as not to say anything I will regret, not to mention hurt someone deeply. I'm not sad anymore, just ferociously angry. But happy and angry. This place is comfortable for me, I don't want to get myself banned. But here I am, waving a red flag for the admins (what the hell, Patch?). I guess I don't wan to be banned, but if I start to deserve it, I want the admins to get me the hell out as soon as possible, so I don't mess anyone up.

Hm. Maybe they'll ban me now, just to be safe. Man, I suck. Sorry for my major suckage, guys.
  2. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

i know what you mean. I think i should probably leave, but I can't.
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Any idea as to why you feel so angry? It could be said, that it's good that you're angry: you're not sad (or as sad) as you were feeling before :)
    Anger's just as valued as happiness, or sadness etc - let it out :)
  4. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I've been there, got banned for 8 months cos of my anger issues.
    Know that you can always come and spit everything at me on MSN, I know what it feels like. :hug:
  5. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I'm sorry :(
  6. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

If it means anything, Patch, I know exactly where you're coming from. I get angry sometimes, too, reading the forums. Especially when :biggrin: and :tongue: and :laugh: gets thrown out there. Hell, I'm not happy, why should anybody else even try to be? Sometimes it's just easier to hate.

Keep in mind, though, that you're the one who came here, meaning that you think that you need this somehow. Try to keep your anger in check and realize that while some people here are perhaps superficial, most of them are genuine in their concern. Maybe, at the end of the day, it doesn't mean a whole lot--but damn it, it's got to account for something, right?
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

i understand Patch. At least you recognize what is happening to you and can monitor yourself at the present time. I am glad you are no longer sad about things. maybe you have moved on to a new step.