Sometimes it's too much...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cult logic, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Why does everyone always refuse to understand that?

I get to be the bad guy.

Everywhere I go.

I so want to right now end it.

There is yet a thing I need though.
  2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

hello Fawkes,
    are you good at being the bad guy?
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It's always fucking wrong what is the point of even trying no one gives a fuck about your intentions they care about seeing results or what they want to see.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I understand that I hope coming here helps a bit take care
  5. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

but if you end it now they win
    Is this a decesion you want to make based on some one else's lack of understanding?

could you not be so good at being the bad guy?
  6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

And how exactly do I go about that?

I do every fucking thing I can for people and I still get everyone fucking pissed.

I might as well tell anyone that approaches me to fuck off it gets the same end result.
  7. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

i don't know for sure how you might, i got less good at being the bad guy by not offering any energy to the situation, i would just wait to see what happened if i said or did nothing

did something specific happen?
  8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I shouldn't have to be the one with all the answers.

Guess what?

How dare me step out of line and say that?

I don't need it don't need it don't need it don't need it.
  9. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

Hello again Fawkes,
    i apologize, my computer had a fit and it's taken me this while to get it back to what ever state it likes to pretend is functional

You are human and you don't need to have all the answers. I apologize if i asked more than you wanted to say
  10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Brandon what is up my friend?

Hey I know how you feel!!! I feel like no matter what I INTEND it fucks up..and it is so wrong to not have our intentions taken into account. I forgive people no problem cuz I fuck up so much and well I have to say it is not always reciprocated and my guess that is what you are dealing with - a lack of understanding and appreciation of your intention.

You have not stated a specific but my guess it was just another "brick in the wall" scenario and you are very frustrated. All I can say is karma is for real and your good hearted intentions are gonna pay off BIG TIME!

Okay this part is gonna sound like your mother or grandmother but here is goes...

As you get older you world gets bigger and you are gonna meet people that understand you and appreciate you ...they are gonna get you! There won't be tons as my guess you are rather unique ( I mean that in a good way!) but those precious few are gonna really understand you and see who you are on the inside so don't close down and become cynical on life and is hard but do as you have done today and post, lean on us, let it all out and get some hugs to get you through ...

I have seen many many of your posts and you are a kind soul Brandon and if I can see it then it is only a matter of time till those in real life see it. Remember what they told Jesus.." a prophet is without honor in his own land" so it will be hard to have those closest to you see the real you..why it is that way? I guess human nature but not all humans. As I said as your world gets bigger your chances of meeting those that see your heart, see your intentions increases and with it your sense of happiness.

Feel free to IM or PM me anytime, I am here for you in any way that I can be...don't be afraid to let us in we all love you here!

:arms: Bambi
  11. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

lets talk about this.
  12. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

What's to talk about?

I have a rather intricate plan and now I've to see if I can go through with it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.