Sometimes when I really, really wanna kill myself...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Connor, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connor

Connor Member

Sometimes when I really, really wanna kill myself, I don't really wanna kill myself. I actually just wanna hug. And I can promise you that even in my darkest days, when I'm about to attempt, if someone would just give me a hug, I'd abort the attempt. Can anyone else relate to this?
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I think many can relate to that. Somewhat to listen, care or simply be there even is a very big help.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

yes, the majority of people in their time of need, when they feel that nothing can stop the,, know within themselves that the most simplest of things like a hug or just someone saying an earnest 'thank you' is enough to bring people away from the edge. it is the briefest flicker of light, no matter how dim it is, that makes all the difference.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, it's amazing how such a simple gesture could have the ability to make you feel so much better. Sadly, I really have no one to care about me, so it's hard to stay from the brink.
  5. VikKalmbach

VikKalmbach Active Member

Connor - that is one of the most natural feelings in the world, I don't know you personally but I will make sure I hug everyone and anyone that needs it and hopefully the universe carries some of that your way. I'm always here to talk if you want it, I can e-hug good,

Witty Sarcasm - this is the way I've been trying to live my life, it started one winter when I scraped the snow off my car, and the snow off the car beside me. A little lady came out and almost cried she was happy, for me it took 20 seconds. Since this moment I've understood, small kindnesses and how they can have big impacts. I really hope you find the someone you are looking for, if your looking for them, and I'm always here to talk, I know it's hard to believe but I really care about you, truly, you are my brother or sister and I love you,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.