Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LetItGo, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni just hits me like a brick.

Like someone has just taken out some gigantic hammer and decided to smack me over the head with it, again and again, until im just brain dead. I get so numb, mentally, ya know everything just slows down and I dont wanna function. Just lay in bed and hopefully go to sleep.

I can pinpoint a few reasons for it, but even when you come up with reasons, unless theres immediate solutions it doesnt change anything. There are long term solutions but when your this brain fucked for a good percentage of the time, you just cant knuckle down for very long and make any gains.

I bought my mum a painting for mothers day, ya its like 3 days late now. Its an original, cost me a fair bit, but i try to make a point now of buying unique gifts for people. I doubt she will even like it, its not her style, its mine lol. I cant even be bothered getting off my phat ass to go down the post office.

Im trully, TRULLY sick of being like this.
  2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Matt - you should definitely get out and post the painting to your Mum. Giving gifts always make me feel better about myself and I'm sure that she will be appreciative of it and like it simply because it's from her Son on mothers day.

I understand how you feel (to an extent) and know what it's like to feel so drained that you just can't bare the thought of waking up to face another day. Maybe you should go bac to a psych again? Maybe you should try and find a new job? You need to do something to get out of this habbit that you're in at the moment, break it and create a new one that will enable you to start getting a kick out of life again. You're such a wonderful person and I know that you have it within you to turn things around.

You know where to find me if you need anything! :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.