Sometimes...........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by indie, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indie

indie Well-Known Member

.........life is just to much to carry on with i may be full of smiles and appear to be strong on the outside but inside im crying and trying to break free i just feel like completely giving up on everything.
    indie.
    :unsure::confused::argh::nerves::cry2:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Indie ,welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're hurting.Would you like to tell us whats been going on? :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry you're going through so much. We're here if you want to talk about what's wrong.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you tried therapy?? They can help teach you coping skills, And how not to discount your positive thoughts..Keep posting and we will help support you the best we can..Take care!!

5. indie

indie Well-Known Member

i dont knoww hat to do anymore it feels like my whole life has been one big joke and it feels like everyone is just laughing at me constantly maybe its true maybe they are laughing at me laughing at the supid bitch tht i am well i hope they all have a good laugh on me but i wish theyd share the joke so i can laugh too but i guess i am the joke so i guess they have been sharing it all out to evryone laugh away see if i care

i keep on letting myself get hurt by people and i keep giving them chances just coz coz i dont wanna go through life without a frind in the world. but it jut seems pointless i just think if im not around it would make it a whole lot easier for everyone else.

6. indie

indie Well-Known Member

i keep thinkin they will go away, they wont, ikeep thinkin ill be ok but then theres the thoughts i keep thinkin i had enough of the flashbacks and nightmares and memories and the pain associated with it all.
    i just cant handle them anymore im sick of trying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.