somone to relate

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by killtomorrow, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killtomorrow

killtomorrow Well-Known Member

I hate myself.and i can honestly say there has never been a point in my life where i was ok with the way my life was going, i feel really close to to ending this bullshit life but attempts arent always final and i dont want to take the chance of failing and ending up in a mental ward, i have not one person to turn to,no friends and my family hates me,truthfully they really do.
    im stuck and i have no fuckin' idea what to do. beside the obvious counceling which im waiting to start.

i am constantly ridiculed and i dont know how to stand up for myself,
    i dont know how to make friends ecspecially when i fear social situations and i really want a friend.

is there anybody reading this currently living a similiar life as i do?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you found us.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You will definitely find people that can relate to you here.
    Good luck with the counselling. I have been in counselling since january and it's help me so much. There is hope :) and you will get better,
    Don't give up :arms:

Daisychain xx
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Mandy,
    Welcome to the forms.. I also have no friends.. I pushed everyone away twenty one years ago. I don't do people.. I have socialphobia on top of eberything else.. My family all think I am totally crazy..I've been an isolationist all these years.. The only friends I have are the ones I have made here on the forum. I have been in therapy for four years and can see some improvement in certain areas.. For the most part I still don't trust anyone.. Well not anyone.. I do trust my new friends..I don't know if I will ever get past this socialphobia and augouriphobia.. My therapist is trying to get me to do volunteer work some where..I'm just not ready for that...So your not alone there are plenty of members here in similar boats..Take care!!
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Mandy.

Many people here have similar experiences to yourself, so you are not alone. We understand what you're going through.

I hope your counselling starts soon & I hope you find it beneficial. In the meantime, keep posting & we will support you as best we can.

Take care :hug: xx
  5. triggs

triggs Account Closed

Hi Mandy
    as people have said, there are lots of people here who feel similarly to you and are in similar situations. i hope the counselling goes well and you get past some of your issues and start leading a better like :)
    good luck hun :hug:
    laura xx
  6. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

You have already experienced a ton of pain and you have made it this far. You need to realize that you are actually a pretty tough person in some respects. So keep in touch with the steel that is within you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.