son johnny and i having a great day

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by jimk, Aug 7, 2012.

1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmKeIlJq4gM stairway to heaven by led zeppelin to start this post off

i went back to bed and got some good and enuf sleep.. zoomies slept in and came tippytoeing out a little after i cranked up the music.. asked how he was doing and he said good in his own way.. told him i loved him.. he did his two marshmellows to help the usual heart burn from all of his meds..

some more music and then coffee at dinning room table listening to my copy of cd that was last one i burned for former therapist tara awhile ago.. johnny loves music and tara just like me..

the last half hour have been a super slice of heaven with the person i love oh so very much... not sure i deserve this but enjoying the heck out of it while we got it..

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I am happy tp hear you got some good sleep. Good sleep always makes for a brighter day. I am glad you are having such a wonderful day, and you may not be sure, but I am, that you do deserve to have days likethis, and certainly more often. Many :hug: s and I do fope that you get more wonderful days like this.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Vienna, thanks so very much.. hope you have some great days also with daughter and bf.. you deserve this.. luv, Jim adn John

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

IT is always good to hear you and Johnny are having good days hun hope you have many more like this hugs

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

thank you te.. hope you get some of the same for you adn yours very soon.. a big hug to you also hon..

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

The Led! tho Kashmire is my fav :hiding:
    What a way to start the day, glad it was a good one :biggrin:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so glad to hear the day was a good one for you and zoomies. It is always a blessing when we have those. :hug:

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Jimk, I'm glad to hear that you and your son had such a nice day. You always seem to be dealing with so much, so it's nice to have a break for a while.