Songs That Define You

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Descendant, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

Everyone has a song that they can relate to or that they feel defines them as a person, tell us what that song is!

#1 You can list up to 3 songs.
    #2 Listen to the song(s) of the person above you and give feedback (if you want).
    #3 Do not post songs that directly encourage violence or suicide.

So I'll go first.
    Disturbed - Remember

Martin O'Donnell - Unforgotten
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
  2. Neverender

Neverender Active Member

Descendant, that was always one of my favorite Disturbed songs. We seem to be meeting up in threads a lot recently, maybe we have a lot in common? :)

My 3:

"To Think of You is to Treasure an Absent Memory" by Zao ...go look up the lyrics, they make me cry every time. DISCLAIMER- this is a very heavy song, metal haters beware.

"Neverender" by Coheed & Cambria favorite band... and guess where my username came from? If I could only listen to one song for the rest of my life... this is my pick. READ THE LYRICS... they are beautiful.

"Jetpacks Was YES!" by Periphery ...BEAUTIFUL song that almost anybody could love. I'll let this amazing song speak for itself. If you listen to only one song in my post, make this the one.

As a guitarist and songwriter myself, I could fill this thread with songs that define me. Music is the greatest joy of life, no matter who you are.

Peace and Much Love my brothers and sisters!
  3. lifeless84

lifeless84 Well-Known Member

4. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

5. muse1001

muse1001 Well-Known Member

SharkDogs, good one with "Breaking the Habit." I also relate to that song. Anyway, here's mine:

Pretty Girl - Sugarcult (Only I'm not pretty lol. But everything else in this song describes me to a tee.)
    Someone Who Cares - Three Days Grace ("Why is it so hard to find someone who cares about you, when it's easy enough to find someone who looks down on you?")
    Imperfect - Stone Sour (Gorgeous song, and describes how I feel about a breakup I went through last year.)
  6. Crooks.Aiden

Crooks.Aiden Member

Some times few songs and poetry also define your self and you feel that it is written on your personality.
    I think that Celeon Dion's "I am Alive" is a perfect song on my life and personality.
  7. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Isolation - Joy Division.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.