soo tired of this s***

Status
Not open for further replies.

unidentifiable

i just need to get away. every time i try talking to someone, they end up telling me that they don't think that i'm trying. and then they walk away. and i'm so freakin tired of getting blown off because i'm just really depressed. don't they know that depression makes you that way. makes you look like you're not trying because half you you wants to die and the other half wants to be free of this. at least that's the way it is with me. i'm just so angry and disappointed in myself because i am a fat ugly worthless b**** that deserves to die. i'm never good enough. for even myself. i'm just so tired of this s***. i'm thinking about killing myself pretty soon. maybe before school starts so i won't have to worry about anything. and i'll just disappear from school. fade into the black. no one will remember me. no one will care.

IV2010

I can hear your pain sydney.....and you don't deserve to die....

so are you seeing a doctor and/or having any counseling?...sounds like you need some help from a proffessional....

Dave_N

Banned Member
Hi Sydney. Please don't give up hun. Keep trying to talk with people about how you are feeling. Someone will be willing to listen to you. Most 'normal' don't really understand depression and how it makes you feel and how it prevents you from doing everyday things. Please don't harm yourself hun. You are not worthless either. You are a good person. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00