soo..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by preetynpink10032, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. last night i tried overdosing again. yet failed, again. i'm not happy. i'm sick of life, i wish i'd just die already. :dry:

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, I'm sorry you feel so awful that you'd attempt suicide. I don't know what's going on.. Would you like to talk about what's bothering you? We are here to support eachother. We'd be more than willing to listen and talk with you. And I see you are a new member, welcome to SF. :hug:

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I am glad to see you post again. It's really good that your OD did not work.

It's highly likely that you need medical attention. Maybe go to your hospital, or phone your GP or if you arein the UK try NHS direct (0845 46 47).

I am so sorry that things seem so bad at the moment. Maybe it might help to talk about all the things that are making you feel so bad.

Has anything happened to make you feel this way? Do you want to tell us about anything?

Dying might seem the only option, but it's not. You also have the chance to make things better. And things can get better. Maybe you could go to your doctor and talk to him/her and see about getting yourself some help.

Hang in there and keep fighting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.