Soon In Coming. (Tired.)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by altek001, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

So I was going to write a huge thread about how much I don't like my life and ending it blah blah blah when I realized that nobody likes hearing people complain...even though I say I do.

I think I'm going to take care of myself in the next week or so. I have very few hours at work so nobody will notice me dropping off altogether. (They don't like me much there anyways) and if I do things just right, family won't have to deal with much. (Well, they will...just not in a 'clean-up' sense.)

My youth group will be away at a camp so they won't have to be affected...and pretty much the only thing stopping me is if I'm gifted with $200 so i can go there with them. Maybe.

I feel this is the best thing to do because I won't have to bother anyone with my annoying self anymore, I won't have to wake up every day feeling like my ex-ex-ex-girlfriend took away any sort of decency or good feeling I ever had. I won't pray to get hit by cars or to get shot while at work. To suddenly start cutting again and hit several vital veins. To drive under bridges and visualize me on the top them and other large pieces of architecture.

...I'll be gone. Away from all of it and all my friends who don't really like me anyways.

...I like how that sounds..it's like I'm on holiday.
    A permanent one.

"I'll be gone."
    Awesome.

.henry

2. -Deception-

-Deception- Well-Known Member

I know the feeling of being tired to death. I feel it now. I'm going to work in 5 minutes and I truly don't want to. I want darkness to fall and I want to get away from this tiresome world.

I don't have any answers for you. I just know what it feels like to just long for that everlasting sleep.

Take care.

3. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

so i just realized the last part of my fourth paragraph may get modded. sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.