soon :P

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pckiller07, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pckiller07

pckiller07 Member

I think im finally going to do it. I cant take this place any more :( its just to hard to keep holding on all the time. Oh well ill be gone soon so maybe the world will be a little better with out me.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

How could we be better off without you? We all have a purpose for being here, and if you couldn't fulfill yours, who will?

3. pckiller07

pckiller07 Member

I have no purpose I just get in the way.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

whats making you feel this way? :hug:

5. pckiller07

pckiller07 Member

I dont belong any where, im a total failure, my multiple health and learning problems stop me from doing my best and not sleeping is slowly killing me any way. I wana stop being a problem for people I really dont deserve to be alive. thats why im goin to do it this sunday :D and end my pain.

6. Petal

Please please please dont do it :sad:
    i hope you reconsider...no one deserves to die.
    You can set yourself a different goal such as doing something positive by sunday?

7. pckiller07

pckiller07 Member

im sry but i got every thing i need today and with any luck sunday will be my last day i gtg to bed now ty for talking to me.

8. Petal

please take care :hug:

9. SuicideSpork

SuicideSpork Member

I know exactly how you feel, PC, believe me. I'm struggling with those same feelings myself, and have done so for almost my entire life. I think about doing myself in all the time. Absolutely every day.

Is there anything that you enjoy doing? If you're posting here, perhaps you're reaching out, looking for people that feel the same way, people who will listen to you without judging you, labeling you, guilting you?

I'm looking for people that understand too. I hope you'll post again.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey killer,
    :shake::welcome: I don't know if you realize it yet but you have joined a whole new family once you joined the forum!!! WE have all been where you are at. Depression really sucks and makes it really hard to concentrate. I was always an avid reader, and now I have a whole stack of books I haven't read yet. I try but just can't focus on them and retain what I am reading.
    You need something in your life to focus on that will keep the painfull thoughts at bay...Myself I find talking here on the forum keeps me fairley sane!! I would recommend a therapist at least. In my book they help more than anything else.
    My therapist is good at pulling those negative thoughts to the surface and teaching me to kick their asses. Hopefully you will try that route before you do anything rash!!! Stay Strong!!~Joseph~

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go through with your suicide plan pckiller. Please try to get help instead. :hug:

12. pckiller07

pckiller07 Member

Thanks guys but I just dont have a way to get help no one can help me. I will finally be at rest in a few short days.

13. 101N

101N Member

I know I'm just echoing everybody else but please don't do it. The world isn't going to be any better if you're not here...just like its not going to be any worse.
    You have to keep going for yourself regardless of everybody and everything else. Prove to the world and to yourself that you are important and that your death will make a difference. Don't give up now keep pushing until you can get help. Take life one day at a time until your situation changes. Stay strong and take care.

14. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

:hug: I'm sure there are plenty of people here who understand the pain,torture and suffering you are going through everyday and they are willing to listen and try help you through a dark stage in your life if you give them a chance.. Hope you are ok :hug: take care.. please dont end your life so soon... xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.