• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Soon

No idea how long ima be here , just waiting for the right timing I guess I’m only 20 but I can’t go on I just know it , I jus don’t have the freaking balls to do it

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey there and welcome to the forum, what has brought you to this point in your life?

It might help to talk about it and others might be able to relate too *hug

JDot

J to the Dizzle O to the Tizzle
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @Devontewass It sounds like you're in a lot of pain. You'll always have a place here to share your pain. Pain shared is pain lessened. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
welcome to the forum @Devontewass we are a peer community that cares but never judges. please look around at our forums and post when you feel comfortable or go to our chat section if you prefer real time.

i'm sorry things are so hard for you right now but you are just starting your life. things will keep changing hopefully for the better . keep trying to live and live a happy life, its possible. and it takes more courage to live and try to get better than to go and far more rewarding...mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00