Soon

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SomeoneRandom, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What did i do to make you so ashamed of me? to make you so angry? to make you not care?
    I know im not the perfect daughter but aren't you supposed to love me regardless? If so why don't you?
    Why is everything i do wrong? Why do you have to shout at me all the time?
    Am i that much of a failure to you?
    You say you care. You say you stay up worried sick about me. It's all bullshit. If anything you make me worse.

I feel worse than i ever have done before and i truthfully know it's only a matter of time before i go through with it. No one in my live gives a shit. You can sit here and bull shit me and say you give a shit. Fact is you have no clue who this is so don't bull shit. The only people that will know who this is is the mods and thats only because i can't be fucked to go through a proxy.

Its all bollocks. It don't get better. It's all shit.

Any day soon. Any fucking day.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I think I actually DO know who this is.
    And if I'm right I DO GIVE A SHIT. I don't know how many times I have to say that before you believe me. I know how bad you are feeling at the moment and I wish I could make it all better for you. Remember all the things I have said, and suggested to you, today. Please try them. I still care a hell of a lot, and I KNOW I'm not the only one. You just have to let people back in. Stop trying to isolate, stop trying to push everyone away, and just let them help you, like you would if it was the other way around. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

If you wanna talk pm me
    :hug:

5. Feel shit. Feel shit. Feel shit. Feel shit. Feel shit.

Wanna cut. Wanna cut. Wanna cut. Wanna cut. Wanna cut.

Trying not to cry. Trying not to cry. Trying not to cry. Trying not to cry. Trying not to cry.

Don't feel safe. Don't feel safe. Don't feel safe. Don't feel safe. Don't feel safe.

Might aswell off myself right now.

:cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.