sooner or later i think ill commit suicide

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by christian_1990, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

anyone else feels like no matter what....maybe in a year or two or ten...you will commit suicide?...i feel like my life is already fucked up and theres no other end than suicide, i want that to be my end just to say to life "fuck you" and ppl who know me to realize that there was something fucked up

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

If you want people to realize something is fucked up why don't you try telling them?

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I have to agree with Jason, Christian.
    Someone in my life commit suicide a couple of years ago and nobody knew anything was wrong, not even his own family.
    He didn't even leave a note to explain and all it did was confuse them all further.

Suicide is definitely not the way, if there is one thing life has taught me is there are always other options. It's just so hard to see them when we are in pain.
    I've been thinking more and more about just getting away, running away and starting over. Leave behind everything I know and almost have a sort of re-birth.
    New friends, new family, an entirely new life.
    Suicide is so not the way to teach them a lesson.

4. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Yea, I'm pretty sure thats how I die, but thats partly because I'm in a place where I'm hopeless, lifeless. I don't see a way out and Don't see one ever getting to me. Just don't know when a couple of days from now or 10 years from now. I Dont know.... So your not alone in feeling that way. But hey maybe things do get better just hard to see it when you eyes are filled with tears

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.