Sooner or later you know I'll be dead...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LenaLunacy, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

This is all just so pointless, i mean, im doing the same thing over and over, it's not like i can really do much else. My friends, the few that i have, are always too busy to see me, and the ones that make the effort live too far away for me to see regularly.
    I spend my days jus sleeping or on the laptop, and i keep thinking, 'what kind of existence is this?'
    Everything is so much effort now, i went shopping today, but i didn't enjoy it, it just wore me out.
    Iv taken to skipping lessons because, well, i just cant be bothered.
    I'm slipping, and im giving up. Because i just don't care anymore.
    And that, really, is the perfect reason for me to just give up, to screw it all and leave it all behind.
    Its not like i'll be missed anyway.
    *shrugs*
    I'm not holding anymore, i don't wanna fight this.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

No dying! Mail me if you want to talk ok. :hug:

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

No words of wisdom sorry :hug:

I do know how you feel though xx

4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Aww you need some love!

:hug:

If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me or a moderator, we all like to help.

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

KEEP HOLDING ON HUN, DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF NOW.

WETHER YOU SEE IT OR NOT YOU HAVE MUCH MORE TO DO IN THIS LIFE, IT WILL GET BETTER IN TIME BELIEVE ME, I AM PROOF OF THAT.

JUST TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME.

BE SAFE :hug:

6. Kassus

Kassus Active Member

Look I know its hard but I am also livivng proof that there is somthing behind that barrier. I've been there and am there now. I know what the other side looks like. I've been there and have the records to prove it. Its not better, it just makes the pain worse.

7. janie

janie Well-Known Member

hmmm u must be pretty ...bored? if its making you want to kill yourself:sad: ummm you could help me with some of my hobbies? cos im too inspirationally blocked atm (well more like all the time:dry:) do u wanna write stuff for me? (lyrics/prose/anything watever) or give me ideas on how to finish off my drawings? or makes notes for stuff i have to study?

please dont get offended if i dont take everythnig on though:laugh:...im realllllly picky and weird, but i am interested to see what other ppl's ideas are?

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear you have quit going to lessons and can find nothing enjoyable right now. Remember that if you don't take it is harder to get the energy and motivation to do anything. You need to take action so you don't sink deeper in the pit of depression. You may have to force yourself to do it, but it will be worth it in the long run. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.