Sooner or later you know I'll be dead......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ferret, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferret

Ferret Well-Known Member

Just want to say things haven't really gotten any better over the past year or so

Still think about my ex of almost two years, wishing we were still together, thinking about it, knowing that who she is with now is making her happy, and me, sitting back in the sidelines and being miserable

This life is making me miserable. Each day I wake up with no physical contact other than at work, and even thinking about that makes me sick

Two people that used to be really good friends are coming here and they want to meet me, but in the past I had a crush on one of them and wonder why things weren't meant to be. Both are together now, didn't think that would happen

Can't let them see me like this, maybe I'll lose them too

I envy them, she's a great person

Happiness is far fetched, in-achievable to losers like me

Poor and miserable go hand in hand

I use to have other friends but they couldn't deal with me anymore, I don't blame them

I'd leave me too

Maybe soon
  2. Surely Not

Surely Not Well-Known Member

There are always opportunities to improve your life; there are always people who will love you because of who you are.

It might take time and patience and hard work, but never give up hope.
  3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There are many women in the world. I would focus on being the best person I could be, then I would work on finding someone. Love is real, and it is out there, but until you learn to love yourself for you, you really cannot offer it to anyone else. Blessings..
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I'll be your friend and many others here will too. You are not a loser,just a soul in pain that has had some hard breaks. Thing can change. I will pray for oyou and hope you do too. You seem like a good person to me. I would lile to know you. You have just had a hrd time of it. ANYONE would feel as you do with the troubles you have. I KNOW things will get better.Let's figure out a plan and work together here!!!!

Write if you like,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.