sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner or later I'm going to b gone. I want to leave. I stay because of my children, but they will grow and no longer need me. At that time I will leave. Jst disappear into the nothing that I am. Sooner than later is my wish. I give up.
I have a wonderful new man in my life and I should b happy. My family is safe now. But I'm not. I don't deserve to b. I let my children down. I can't even fix wat they have been through. I am the common denominator in all my problems therefore I feel I should go.
No response pls...not worth your time jst needed to write for no other reason than my selfishness.

There are so many people who feel as you do...please take advantage of what they have learned from their struggles and maybe something will strike a cord with you and be that one thing that makes the day bearable, helps you until the next little thing. I am hoping for this too. I know posting was an excellent first step. Please come back and share more.

emily83

Sooner or later I'm going to b gone. I want to leave. I stay because of my children, but they will grow and no longer need me. At that time I will leave. Jst disappear into the nothing that I am. Sooner than later is my wish. I give up.
I have a wonderful new man in my life and I should b happy. My family is safe now. But I'm not. I don't deserve to b. I let my children down. I can't even fix wat they have been through. I am the common denominator in all my problems therefore I feel I should go.
No response pls...not worth your time jst needed to write for no other reason than my selfishness.

are you getting help?

is their anyone outside these forums that you can trust and talk about your thoughts with

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I know you said 'no response please' but I feel I have to because I feel you may be in danger. You children will always need you even when they are 50, that's true. I have no idea what they have been through but I don't think you realise just exactly how much help is out there right now. I think in my mind anyway that the stigma surrounding suicide and mental health is reducing. Please reach out because there is help :hug: also, welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00