Sooo anxious

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Silverpuddle, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

I'm moving into a new house, owned by relatives of different levels of supportiveness. I could use the help, but I am completely freaked out by the move.

Earlier I actually shut myself in my closet and spun around and around. I stayed there for maybe half an hour. I won't insult people who may have done something similar by calling it crazy, but let's say it was "undesirable and far from normal."

I don't know how I'm going to make it through this move intact.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi what you is breath slowly very slowly and go to a peaceful place in your mind okay just stay there in your mind then the outside noise and distractions won't seem so overwhelming Do you have something special you can look at as well a picture or something that brings you peace when you look at it. Hold on to it okay You will be okay change is scarey but know it will be a good change okay hugs to you
  3. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

Thank you :) I ended up fidgeting until I wore myself out. All your ideas are good ones--I should have done that. I just logged off the computer and didn't go back--I was afraid I'd see something that would upset me further. D'oh!