Sooo tired - too early to try...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Much afraid, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

So very tired but too early to sleep (as IF that is really going to happen.) Trying to stay up in the hope that I may sleep instead if spiraling into a manic, hateful SoaHB mood...
  2. Active Member

Hi there, I can feel what you're saying, it's quite the same with me right now..
  3. Much afraid

Hi! Very sorry - this battle seems never ending.

I forgot to look for some supplement that's supposed to help sleep (all natural something). :/ maybe I can remember and try it tomorrow.

Hope you get to sleep and avoid the mean moods I'm afraid I may have to battle. Here's to sleep and brilliant, wonderful dreams! :)
  4. Active Member

It indeed looks like it ,hopefully we can both get some of that perfect sleep you just mentioned :d Here's to brighter mornings also !
  5. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

Try melatonin all natural sleep aid
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun melatonin as mentioned is a natural substance we have in our body already that helps us sleep so using melatonin it should help hun to relax you so you can some zzzz hugs
  7. Much afraid

Melatonin - I've got to try that - no problems with ADs that you know of? I'll check Internet - sleep would be a wonderful change from my vampire-like nights. Thank you total eclipse and yoyo! Maybe there are some zzzzs in my future. ♥
  8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

speak to your gp about sleeping meds and ads u dont want to end up like walking zombie
  9. Much afraid

Good point Skinnylove911 - haven't bought any yet - started to but warning said not to take with other meds. :\. Have appt soon so I'll ask then. Until then - no sleep til I can't stay awake any longer seems to be the holding pattern. Thank you for noting zombie effect ~ boss probably would have issues if I was like that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.